- Life Stages
- Get Connected
- Listen & Watch
Royal Family KIDS is the nation's leading network of camps and mentor clubs for children of abuse, abandonment and neglect.
• 3.6 million cases of child abuse, neglect or abandonment are reported in America annually.
• 50% of girls in foster care are pregnant by the age of 19.
• 74% of prison inmates were once in the foster care system.
• 50% of young adults are incarcerated within two years of ‘aging out’ of the foster care system.
• 80% of death row inmates were once in the foster care system.
In 2016 Timberline Church is honored to host its first two Royal Family KIDS summer camps for children in the foster care system—one camp to host Larimer County foster care kids and another camp to host Weld County foster care kids. Help us show the love of Jesus to the fatherless! We would love to see every foster child, age 6-12, in Larimer and Weld counties experience a life changing camp!
You may also Make A Donation Here.